You can use this branded, seasonal greeting to underline your tax planning skills and prompt clients and prospects to enrol for a pre-6 April 2020 planning session. The copy is written in an easy-to-read style.
Take a look
A view only copy of the front page of the two-page flyer is set out below.
The ten tax tips listed on the reverse side are:
- Considering small gifts for staff this Christmas? (Trivial benefits)
- Have you ever let part of your home? (Reduction in lettings relief and 18 month final exemption from 6 April 2020)
- Thinking of selling a second home or investment property? (30-day reporting window after 5 April 2020)
- Do you provide or use a company car? (Repaying employer for private fuel, avoiding car fuel benefit charge)
- Do you use your private vehicle for company journeys? (Claim if rates per mile less than HMRC approved mileage rates)
- High income earners – avoid 60% marginal tax hit (Planning prompt for high income earners)
- Make the most of annual reliefs (annual exemptions for CGT, and IHT gifts)
- Married or in a civil partnership? (Transfer of income producing assets between spouse to equalise incomes)
- Transferring unused tax allowances (Claim, where possible, the Marriage Allowance)
- Pensions and investment planning (Prompt to revisit ISA, pension and other investments before the end of the tax year)
Ideas for making use of this product
We suggest you:
- Email the attachment to clients
- Print and distribute with Christmas cards
- Print and place copies on display in your reception
- Send copies to your staff and request they distribute to their contacts
- Add content to website or blog and share via social media
- Add content to email and distribute to your wider mailing lists
- Add content to your newsletters
- Share with key influencers and referral sources (bank managers etc.) to get new clients and leads
The format – what you get for your investment
We will supply:
- A print-ready PDF, branded with your logo and contact details.
- A Word document with the PDF copy that you can use to add text to website, newsletters etc.
No copyright restrictions
The document content is supplied in Word format. This will allow you to edit text if required to add to your website. Our license does not extend to an onward sale of our copy to third-party organisations. If you want to distribute to firms that are not part of your normal client, prospect or referral network please contact Bob Edwards at Landmark, 01723 363133.