Your business clients will be concerned by the recent publicity given to the Coronavirus outbreak and whilst you will not want to offer an opinion on medical matters, clients will appreciate reassurance that the effects of the virus and businesses disruption can be minimised.
We have created a short client alert on this topic that covers:
- What if your employees contract the virus?
- Home working
- Supply lines
- Business planning
- Help from the government
- How we (your firm) can help
The document is Word format and is supplied without any copyright restrictions – you can edit to add amend or delete our copy.
We recommend that you send this out to your client base asap.
To acquire a copy of this alert you have three options
- If you are an existing Landmark Fee Builder subscriber you will be sent a copy as part of your subscription – no further action required.
- If you are not a Fee Builder subscriber take out a trial now – three months Fee Builder copy (February to April 2020), free client alerts, no fees payable until May 2020. Sign up and we will send you the Corona virus alert together with Fee Builder ideas released February and March. More details of March offer>>
- If you just want the alert, you can acquire a copy here >>
As the situation changes we will consider further alerts on this topic.