HMRC have published the latest version of their Employment related securities bulletin (June 2017). See list of contents below:
Bob has been working with practices across the UK offering novel ways to improve cross-sales and increase new client acquisitions. He is also interested in "step changes" in legislation that offer challenges, and therefore opportunities, for practitioners to provide new recurring and one-off support services to clients.
- Don’t miss out on the Brexit opportunity
- Like to design your own Xero app?
- SURVEY – Scoop diagnostic APP for Xero
- What’s next? Life after the SA deadline
- Do you provide services for other practitioners?
- Are you claiming the new Structures and Building Allowance for clients?
- It all boils down to a lack of confidence
- Reminder for clients re MTD
- This week’s puzzle
- Less is more say HMRC