Fee Builder Program 2020
Add significant value to what you already do by increasing the range of existing services and by adding new income streams...
SPECIAL OFFER JULY 2020
We will provide 30 days complimentary access to our Fee Builder content released to subscribers this month. All you need to do is follow link below and register as a Fee Builder subscriber.
No fees payable until August 2020, try out our Unwinding Furlough strategies for 30 days, we take all the risks. You can cancel at any time if you feel the material we provide has no relevance for your clients.
WHAT IS THE FEE BUILDER PROGRAM?
Fee Builder provides UK accountancy practitioners with exclusive access to ideas, resources and strategies to maintain and develop the value and range of services offered to clients. Currently, July 2020, this is focused on providing subscribers with ideas and resources to help employers consider their options as the furlough scheme unwinds.
We have added two new features:
- A 10-Minute Task - each month we will set a simple 10 minute task to demonstrate that you can take small steps to implement the benefits of our strategies. For July, the task is to make one phone call.
- Quarterly call with Bob Edwards - Bob is offering to speak with each subscriber on any practice development matter once a quarter. This could be related to Fee Builder implementation or any other issue practitioners may want to discuss.
In the past three months we have covered the following topics
Tools and strategies to assist clients consider their options: should they retain employees or let them go? As we ease out of lock-down this is one of the most difficult problems clients face.
A Roadmap to Recovery
Resources to help you identify clients that need your help and a program of work to support them as we start to emerge from lock-down. Try Fee Builder FOC - no fees until July 2020 cancel at any time.
Adapting to COVID challenges
Reframe and adapt practice services to meet the challenges of COVID disruption. This material is only available to subscribers. Try Fee Builder FOC - no fees until June 2020 cancel at any time.
- Support clients through the COVID-19 disruption
- Increase the range and relevance of services
- Add new recurring income streams to your practice
- Impress clients and prospects with the range and value of your expanding services
- Distinguish your practice from your competitors
- No long-term lock-ins - subscription is a straight-forward £55 per month plus VAT
- First month's content is free - no fees payable until the month following your sign-up
- Client Alerts included in your subscription - any client alerts published after you subscribe to Fee Builder will be provided - no extra charge
- Strategic outlines - relevant fee development and client support ideas.
- A 10-Minute Task - a simple task that will demonstrate the value and ease of implementation.
- Detailed implementation to-do lists - setting out the steps you will need to take to sell the Fee Builder strategy to your clients and prospects.
- All the documentation you will need - your monthly Fee Builder pack will include all the documents referred to in the Implementation to-do list.
- A quarterly support call with Bob Edwards
Hands-on support available
We have created an archive of all our published Fee Builder strategies.
Subscribers can acquire back copies for a one-off fee of £55 plus VAT per pack.
PLEASE NOTE PURCHASES FROM THE LIBRARY ARE RESTRICTED TO FEE BUILDER SUBSCRIBERS
The Chancellor, Rishi Sunak, announced further measures to support jobs and business sectors severely affected by the COVID outbreak. Grants and reliefs offered included support for: employment, the beleaguered hospitality and tourism industry and included green initiatives as well as a novel scheme to get us to eat out in August. The expected reduction in
Thus far we have been encouraged by government to take advantage of various grants and loans to support our practice and clients during the COVID lock-down period. Of most relevance for the majority of clients has been the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (CJRS), commonly referred to as the furlough scheme. Last month, Rishi Sunak announced
If there is one result that practitioners desire it is winning a new client. There is nothing quite like the buzz and excitement that new business brings. At the other end of the scale, there is nothing more depressing than losing a client. Fall-out from COVID disruption Many firms we have spoken to in the