Fee Builder Program 2020
Add significant value to what you already do by increasing the range of existing services and by adding new income streams...
SPECIAL OFFER MAY 2020
We will provide complimentary access to our Fee Builder content released to subscribers this month. All you need to do is follow link below and register as a Fee Builder subscriber.
No fees payable until June 2020, complimentary copy of Fee Builder strategies for May 2020 and free copies of any client alerts issued this month.
WHAT IS THE FEE BUILDER PROGRAM?
Fee Builder provides UK accountancy practitioners with exclusive access to ideas, resources and strategies to maintain and develop the value and range of services offered to clients. Currently, May 2020, this is focused on providing subscribers with ideas and resources to reframe services during the COVID-19 disruption.
In the past three months we have covered the following topics
Adapting to COVID challenges
Reframe and adapt practice services to meet the challenges of COVID disruption. This material is only available to subscribers. Try Fee Builder FOC - no fees until June 2020 cancel at any time.
COVID-19 Survival Strategies
Comprehensive advice for practitioners and clients at this difficult time. Nick Hixson, Hixsons Business Enablers
This Fee Builder Pack is only available to subscribers.
Managing the Brexit Transition
Opportunities to support and advise clients on managing the Brexit transition.
This Fee Builder Pack is only available to subscribers,
- Support clients through the COVID-19 disruption
- Increase the range and relevance of services
- Add new recurring income streams to your practice
- Impress clients and prospects with the range and value of your expanding services
- Distinguish your practice from your competitors
- No long-term lock-ins - subscription is a straight-forward £55 per month plus VAT
- First month's content is free - no fees payable until the month following your sign-up
- Client Alerts included in your subscription - any client alerts published after you subscribe to Fee Builder will be provided - no extra charge
Each month's Fee Builder "idea" is sent to you by email and includes:
- Strategic outlines - relevant fee development and client support ideas that will help you communicate the value of the work you undertake for clients.
- Detailed implementation to-do lists - setting out the steps you will need to take to sell the Fee Builder strategy to your clients and prospects.
- All the documentation you will need - your monthly Fee Builder pack will include all the documents referred to in the Implementation to-do list.
Hands-on support available
We have created an archive of all our published Fee Builder strategies.
Subscribers can acquire back copies for a one-off fee of £55 plus VAT per pack.
PLEASE NOTE PURCHASES FROM THE LIBRARY ARE RESTRICTED TO FEE BUILDER SUBSCRIBERS
The Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme was updated today, 3 April 2020. The following update was featured as a Weekly Client Alert as part of our Fee Builder initiative. FEE BUILDER – Weekly Client Alert 3 April 2020 TITLE: The Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS) has been changed Pressure from business groups and the
Your business clients will be concerned by the recent publicity given to the Coronavirus outbreak and whilst you will not want to offer an opinion on medical matters, clients will appreciate reassurance that the effects of the virus and businesses disruption can be minimised. We have created a short client alert on this topic that
There is a well-worn cliche asserting that it’s folly to keep on doing the same, failing actions whilst expecting a different outcome. Many accountancy firms are caught in this dynamic: they cannot get past the notion that clients won’t pay for advisory services so they plug away at delivering compliance services and struggle to maintain