This booklet explains the basics of claiming tax relief for purchases of qualifying assets.
The booklet covers:
- What are capital allowances
- Plant and machinery capital allowances
- Annual Investment Allowance
- Writing down allowances
- First-year allowances
- The new super-deduction
- Special Rate allowances
- Business cars
- Balancing charges
- Cash basis options
- This is a useful handout for new or existing businesses that are interested in the tax implications when they purchase qualifying assets.
- Add material to your website and drive traffic to the page using social media.
- Send a copy to staff. Will update their understanding of the issues presented. You could also instruct them to send copies to any friends or family that may find the information useful.