As you would expect, this publication covers the various options that shareholder/directors of small companies will need to consider when extracting profits from their companies.
This is a useful document to support the cross-sale of an annual review of extraction policy for your small company clients.
The publication covers:
- Setting salary levels
- Rental of director’s assets
- Benefits in kind
- Directors’ loans
- Interest paid on loans received
- Leave profits in the company
- Send to small company clients to support annual review of extraction policy to accommodate changes in legislation.
- Add material to your website and drive traffic to the page using social media.
- Send a copy to staff. Will update their understanding of the issues presented. You could also instruct them to send copies to any friends or family that may find the information useful.