This booklet explains the basic issues that will need to be considered by new or existing owners of rented property – should they incorporate or not?.
The booklet covers:
- Incorporating an existing property business
- Setting up a new limited company and purchasing property
- Tax on rental profits
- Finance costs
- Capital Gains Tax concerns
- Annual Tax on Enveloped Dwellings
- Extracting profits from a property company
- This is a useful handout for new or existing property businesses that are interested in matters that need to be considered if contemplating a company structure for their property business.
- Add material to your website and drive traffic to the page using social media.
- Send a copy to staff. Will update their understanding of the issues presented. You could also instruct them to send copies to any friends or family that may find the information useful.