This booklet outlines the challenges and matters that budding entrepreneurs may need to consider if contemplating a new business venture; especially as we emerge from the challenges of COVID.
The publication covers:
- Matters to consider before taking the plunge
- Planning considerations
- Setting up in the COVID economy
- Online trading during periods of variable lockdown
- Brexit supply considerations
- Wider issues that may affect a new business decision
- This is a useful handout for any budding entrepreneur considering a new business, perhaps for the first time.
- Add material to your website and drive traffic to the page using social media.
- Send a copy to staff. Will update their understanding of the issues presented. You could also instruct them to send copies to any friends or family that may find the information useful.