This publication sets out some of the tax and other commercial issues to be considered by new self-employed business owners.
The booklet covers:
- Taxation of profits
- Self-assessment returns
- Paying tax and payments on account
- National Insurance
- Making Tax Digital
- Self-employment v incorporation
- This is a useful handout for the newly self-employed and other self-employed clients that are unsure how are they will be treated by HMRC.
- Add material to your website and drive traffic to the page using social media.
- Send a copy to staff. Will update their understanding of the issues presented. You could also instruct them to send copies to any friends or family that may find the information useful.