Most of your clients who are serious about providing for retirement will have a pension fund and be making regular contributions.
Those who have not yet committed to this process will appreciate a copy of this publication. It highlights:
- Limits on tax-relieved contributions.
- Details of the annual allowance.
- Employer contributions.
- Unused allowances from earlier years.
- Limits on lifetime savings.
- The case for making additional contributions.
Ideas for using this publication:
- Use as a client information update to promote a pension’s review as part of an annual tax planning exercise.
- Send a copy to staff to update knowledge and send to their contacts.
- Provide a branded PDF copy to IFAs and other professional introducers to send on their clients.
Word count: 867