This booklet outlines and promotes the value of tax planning and why tax planning is a sound investment as part of an overall business planning strategy. The publication covers:
- What tax planning does not provide
- What tax planning can achieve
- Personal tax planning objectives
- Company tax planning objectives
- There is no universal approach
- How much does planning cost?
- When should you seek advice?
- This is a useful handout for any new or existing businesses that would be interested in finding out how tax planning could benefit their businesses as we start the gradual step-back from lockdown.
- Add material to your website and drive traffic to the page using social media.
- Send a copy to staff. Will update their understanding of the issues presented. You could also instruct them to send copies to any friends or family that may find the information useful.