Pioneering Tax Planning and Compliance Solution
We are pleased to announce the launch of a new service that is designed to take the hassle out of developing new tax and other planning services for clients.
The matertial is written by our founder, Bob Edwards and it provides ideas to offer one-off and recurring tax services based on areas of concern for clients. Including:
- Salary sacrifice
- Estate planning
- Property issues
- Family matters, and
- Business structure and profit extraction
Additionally, ideas are explored to provide new recurring services that address:
- The developing Making Tax Digital legislation,
- The Criminal Finances Act 2017,
- The National Minimum Wage regulations,
- The GDPR, and
- Selecting the best-fit VAT Scheme
Apart from the principal TaxingTimes document, fact sheet and check list, the service includes access to publications that were previously part of the Landmark Tax Library.
In total, there are ten additional fact sheets and information booklets, plus draft emails to send information to clients, prospects and referral sources.
There are also updates to bring your partners and staff up to speed.
All of this is available for less than £25 per month.
Use the Get Started links on this web page to secure your subscription. No long-term lock-in and we offer a 7-day money back guarantee.
Additional documents provided as part of your subscription:
- Tax Planning Road Map – comprises 12 documents that encourage business, private clients and property owners to engage with tax saving strategies for 2018-19.
- IHT planning check list – provides the questions and answers to promote estate planning with wealthy clients.
- Extraction of company funds – a factsheet you could send to clients or prospects to provide basic information on the strategies that can be employed.
- Business structure – fact sheets that provide an overview of the pros and cons of incorporation v self-employment.
- Making Tax Digital – a fact sheet and 3 covering email/letters that you can use to send to various client groups.
- Starting a new business – a booklet that sets out the issues that need to be addressed when setting up a new business.
- What HMRC won’t tell you – a factsheet that emphasises the value of tax planning advice as HMRC will not advise taxpayers how to save tax.
- GDPR guidance – a factsheet you could send to clients or prospects that sets out the main issues that need to be addressed.
- 20 Q&As and how we can help – an 8,000-word booklet that explains in more detail 20 topics (for example, should I buy or lease a company vehicle…) topics that over 60 firms advised were frequently asked by clients. This is bundled with 7 additional email/letter templates that you could use to send the booklet to clients, prospects, referral sources and your staff (the booklet is an easy to read reminder for staff that interact with clients, the copy provides the answers to clients’ questions).
- Criminal Finances Act 2017 – an update for practitioners on the impact of the 2017 Act. Includes a client and staff update document.
Includes a 7-day money-back guarantee
Can I edit the documents?
All the documents are open source – no copyright restrictions. You can change the design, layout or the actual copy to best represent your own preferences or those of your marketing agents.
Can I add the content to my website?
Indeed, you can. Feel free to use any of the content. No restrictions.
Will Landmark be adding more content to this service?
Bob Edwards is currently investigating new topics to include. Unless there is a major change in legislation before April 2019, these new elements will be added for the 2019-20 edition, available to subscribers from April 2019.
Will I be locked into a long-term subscription?
Most definitely not. When you sign up to access the 2018-19 TaxingTimes bundle, your subscription will automatically renew April 2019 unless we receive prior notice to cancel.
What if I can’t use the material?
We offer a 7-day refund guarantee. If you can demonstrate that there is no value to your practice in any of the various documents we provide, we will refund your subscription in full.
How do I access the various files?
They will be made available for same-day download via our online WeTransfer facility.